P. G. Diploma Courses
P. G. Diploma in Psychological Counselling and GuidanceSubject title abbreviated - Psychological Counselling and Guidance
Subject Code : PGDPCG1
IntroducationLiving is a process of learning to cope with increasing demands. It is a process of learning to overcome frustration, resolve conflicts, pressure, assess changes and repeatedly work out appropriate ways of meeting changed requirements. In this process, many individuals feel stressed, emotionally turmoil and psychologically burdened. Counselling is a process of helping such people through psychological skills and techniques.
This course trains in enhancingself-awareness by strengthening one’s potentialities. The major objective of the course is to train the student in basic techniques of counselling, provide an introduction to psychological principles, and give an overview of emotional and behavioural issues and a working knowledge of how to counsel those in distress.
As the course gives a broad overview of counselling, it enables the student to work in NGO’s, schools, corporate sector, hospitals and special schools among a few.
|CORE PAPERS||PAPER TITLE|
|PGDPCG1 - 01||INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY|
|PGDPCG1 - 02||BEHAVIOURAL DISORDERS|
|PGDPCG1 - 03||GUIDANCE AND PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING - 01|
|PGDPCG1 - 04||GUIDANCE AND PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING - 02|
|PGDPCG1 - 05||METHODS AND TECHNIQUES IN COUNSELING|
|PGDPCG1 - 06||CASE HISTORY AND ASSESSMENT|
How to fill Application
- Fill all coloumns in the application form correctly.
- Enclose 2 copies of each documents related to Fee paid, Qualifying Marks Cards & Others.
- On Form "A" affix one stamp size photo to be attested by a Gazetted officer. Candidate should sign at 2 places at the lower end of the form.
- On Form "B" i.e.-exam application form, affix stamp size photo and sign on the photograph (Self attested) as well as at one place at the end of the form.
- On Form "C" Hall Ticket, affix - stamp size photo and sign on the photograph (self attested) as well as at one place at the end of the form.
- There are two Admission Registration Cards. Affix stamp size photo on each. Candidate's Photo to be attested by Gazetted Offier. (This is part of the application form)
- Submit copies of the following documents with due attestation by Gazetted offier in two sets.
- Marks card of final year Degree Examination.
- Passing Certifiate of qualifying examination / degree certifiate of qualifying exam.
- SSLC Marks Card as Proof of Birth Date Certifiate/ Pass Port copy / School Leaving Certifiate. Any document specifying date of birth.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- All Original documents need to be submitted for verifiation for approval of admission. They will be returned after verifiation. Therefore along with originals please send one big size self addressed cloth cover envelope. (40cmx30cm) for returning originals, with postal stamp worth Rs. 100/-being affixed. The candidate can alternately meet the Officer on Special Duty, BVB, Bengaluru or Co-ordinator, MEFFMH, Shivamogga for verification of original documents in person.
- Mention your e-mail ID in the application without fail. Most of the important communication will be sent by e-mail only / SMS / E- post so as to make sure it reaches in time.