P. G. Diploma Courses
P. G. Diploma in Corporate CounsellingSubject title abbreviated - Corporate Counselling
Subject Code : PGDCC3
IntroducationThe health of any organisation relies on the productivity of its employees. The demands of the profession, the tight deadlines, group work and different timelines have created a new set of problems.
Hence managements are opting to use the craft of counselling to solve problems and create the attitudinal changes which make all employees contribute their best.
A sound knowledge of counselling is required to deal with problems of drug dependence, absenteeism and recruitment.
This course is designed to provide basic training for all those who are supervisors, executives, managers or administrators in industrial organizations and educational institutions.
|CORE PAPERS||PAPER TITLE|
|PGDCC 3 - 01||INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY|
|PGDCC 3 - 02||BEHAVIOURAL DISORDERS|
|PGDCC 3 - 03||ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY|
|PGDCC 3 - 04||ORGANIZATIONAL PROBLEMS, HRM AND LEGAL ISSUES|
|PGDCC 3 - 05||METHODS AND TECHNIQUES IN COUNSELING|
|PGDCC 3 - 06||CASE HISTORY AND ASSESSMENT|
How to fill Application
- Fill all coloumns in the application form correctly.
- Enclose 2 copies of each documents related to Fee paid, Qualifying Marks Cards & Others.
- On Form "A" affix one stamp size photo to be attested by a Gazetted officer. Candidate should sign at 2 places at the lower end of the form.
- On Form "B" i.e.-exam application form, affix stamp size photo and sign on the photograph (Self attested) as well as at one place at the end of the form.
- On Form "C" Hall Ticket, affix - stamp size photo and sign on the photograph (self attested) as well as at one place at the end of the form.
- There are two Admission Registration Cards. Affix stamp size photo on each. Candidate's Photo to be attested by Gazetted Offier. (This is part of the application form)
- Submit copies of the following documents with due attestation by Gazetted offier in two sets.
- Marks card of final year Degree Examination.
- Passing Certifiate of qualifying examination / degree certifiate of qualifying exam.
- SSLC Marks Card as Proof of Birth Date Certifiate/ Pass Port copy / School Leaving Certifiate. Any document specifying date of birth.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- All Original documents need to be submitted for verifiation for approval of admission. They will be returned after verifiation. Therefore along with originals please send one big size self addressed cloth cover envelope. (40cmx30cm) for returning originals, with postal stamp worth Rs. 100/-being affixed. The candidate can alternately meet the Officer on Special Duty, BVB, Bengaluru or Co-ordinator, MEFFMH, Shivamogga for verification of original documents in person.
- Mention your e-mail ID in the application without fail. Most of the important communication will be sent by e-mail only / SMS / E- post so as to make sure it reaches in time.